Safety should be the number one priority in any metal fabrication industry. It does not matter how small or big your organization is. The damage and injury likely to originate from the machines is very unforgiving. Luckily, obtain numerous affordable protective equipment include welding blankets, welding jackets, welding gloves, welding helmets and many others.
Discover the manufacturers behind this insightful apparel and invest in them right away. If you are an experienced welder, you already know what the government and other regulatory bodies demand of you. Therefore, take the necessary measures to avoid injury or death of the people working with you.
Failure to do this, you will find yourself in trouble with the law. We have done our part in highlighting the best welding blankets, so do your part by purchasing one today.
Tillman Heavy Duty Welding Blanket 6' x 6'
1 used from $67.95
- 25 oz. black, vermiculite impregnated fiberglass welding blanket
- Protects from Heavy duty sparks, spatter, slag, 1200°F melt temperature flat surfaces, 1700°F vertical plane
- FM APPROVED WELDING CURTAIN
If you want to do welding without compromising on safety, get the Tillman 596B Heavy Duty Welding Blanket off the shelf right now. It features an incredible 0.6-inch thick material. With such a layer of security, your worry will be eliminated. This way, say good-bye to spatter, hot slag, and heavy-duty sparks. It features feature flat surfaces made with 12000 melt temperature. In addition, many industry regulators have approved the blanket.
It does not matter the kind of welding that you do, this heat resistant blanket will shield you from the danger. It is recommended for use in many areas of metal fabrication including heavy industrial, light construction and body shop scenarios. It is sewn with fiberglass thread that is melted at 10000 temperatures. Measuring 6 by 6 inches, it has hemmed borders for extra durability.
Lenco 08820 Welding Blanket, 5 Feet-8 Inch x 7 Feet-8 Inch
- Non coated, kevlar stitched 100% fiberglass heavy duty blanket designed for excellent welding facility
- Fine finished edge, 5 feet-8 inch x 7 feet-8 inch kelvar stitching.
- Highly pliable
Ensure the equipment and surfaces around your welding area are protected with this welding blanket from Lenco. Voted among the best welding blankets, it comes in a hardy yet highly flexible material. While it is not coated, it boasts of the discerning Kevlar stitching technology. You should have 100% fiberglass apparel in your workshop. The edges are finely finished to ensure that its handling is stress-free.
The Lenco 08820 Welding Jacket weighs 1.6 ounces and measures 18 inches in length, 14 inches in width, and 1.5 inches in thickness. These dimensions are required by the metal fabrication industry for all best welding blankets. While it has grommets every 12 inches, it allows proper ventilation. In addition, it is heat-treated to offer maximum protection to equipment such as machines, tables, and furniture.
3' X 3' Tillman Panoxidized Felt Back Welding Blanket
- 16 oz., Thermofelt Non-flamable, non-melting, non-shrinking, scratch free.
- Light duty welding, light sparks, and spatter.
- Smoking and loss of tensile strength will occur when subject to molten metal.
- 1800°F working temperature
- Not designed for stress relief.
Here is another general-purpose welding blanket that anyone in the metal fabrication industry should buy. Just as the name suggests, the apparel has been panoxidized for a number of reasons. While the process makes it highly non-flammable, it effectively repels light sparks, smatter and slag.
The material used to manufacture the blanket is scratch free, non-shrinking, and non-melting. However, it could lose its tensile strength when subjected to molten metal.
A square black welding blanket, it weighs in at 4.6 pounds and measures 3 by 3 inches. You can use it to shield items in a vehicle body repair shop, light construction, or domestic metal fabrication. Several regulation authorities in the metal fabrication industry approve this blanket. The fact that it is one of the best welding blankets makes it even more appealing.
Neiko 10908A Fiberglass Welding Blanket and Cover, 4' x 6' | Brass Grommets For Easy Hanging and Protection
1 used from $21.75
- 100% FLAME RETARDANT WELDING BLANKETS: This fireproof blanket is extremely durable and used for general purpose welding to prevent property damages from sparks and flames.
- HEAVY-DUTY FIBERGLASS MATERIAL: The fire blanket retardant fiberglass is 19.8 ounce per square yard that provides excellent thermal fire-resistant protection.
- WEAVING PATTERN DESIGN: These welders blankets have a 30 x 30 per square inch weave design for extreme durability, which stands up to long term repeated use.
- REINFORCED HEM: These fire-retardant tarps have a 3/8” I.D. brass grommet every 11 inches for secure and easy hanging.
- WORKING TEMPERATURE: Each welding blanket can withstand up to 1000°F (537°C) to ensure fireproof protection.
Manufactured by Neiko Industries, the welding blanket is general-purpose apparel that is highly durable. It features a flame-retardant fiberglass that has been heat-treated at 180z. It can withstand high temperatures in your workshop ranging from 1000F or 537C. If you want to keep sparks and spatter away from your valuables such as equipment and furniture, cover them with this blanket.
The fact that it measures 4 feet by 6 feet, allows you to cover the side of the average motor vehicle. In addition, the fact that it weighs 3.3 pounds means that you can lift it up and down with relative ease. While the material is only 0.03 inches thick, it has brass grommets on each side, allowing great breathability.
We believe that the above best welding blankets are going to transform your welding experience from worrisome to hassle-free. Prioritize the needs of your metal fabrication and invest in them.